Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Baby Gift


I made some burp cloths, a pouch, and a changing pad to give to a friend who just adopted a baby girl. I've been thinking for a long time that the burp cloths and the changing pad would be items I'd like to have in my someday etsy shop. So...I made my first Splendid Blue Wren gift tag, just for practice.


The burp cloths and the changing pad are cotton calico on one side and cotton flannel on the other. I added some diapers and wipes to the pouch--easy to throw into a bag when running out the door.



The pouch is another Artsy Clutch from Amy Karol's Bend the Rules Sewing. You can find this fabulous book here. (I couldn't put this particular pouch in my someday shop because it is Amy's design, but I hope to invent my own design in the future.)


No comments:

Post a Comment