Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thrift Shop Finds


I have some new projects to show you, but they are gifts, so I want to wait a bit before posting them.

In the meantime, here are some thrift shop finds...


I got these cool pink Christmas ornaments down the street at my favorite local thrift shop. I think they only charged me 50 cents for them!




And...I got this little elephant chalkboard at the same store. It cost $2, and I could not resist it. It's like a little work of art in and of itself. The label says it was made in Holland.


I'm working hard to learn how to use my camera so that I can take better photos for you. Photography is not my strong suit, but I am determined to learn. Thanks for your patience.

I have some baby gifts and handmade cards to share with you in upcoming posts...so stay tuned. Here's a sneak preview of a Valentine's card that I made for my husband...


No comments:

Post a Comment