Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Bunny Stuff

Here are a few things that I made for the girls for Easter. Below are little sleeping bag and pillow sets made from scraps of cotton fabric and fleece. The pillows are trimmed with rickrack. These sleeping bags are the perfect size for little dolls and stuffed animals.


And, I made the girls a set of bean bags to toss. The inspiration for these came from the Chez Beeper Bebe blog. You can find the bean bag post here. I love this blog--Holly always inspires me. I didn't have the gumption to applique letters or numbers on these, so I just kept it simple and decorated them with some vintage rickrack. I hope to learn how to applique in the near future. By the way, I did make ten of these bean bags, but one was AWOL when I was taking pictures! I filled them with dried black-eyed peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment