Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Patchwork, Oz and More


Sorry I've been away for so long. We were in Australia for two weeks, and we had a wonderful time visiting family. Prior to that, I was working like mad trying to meet a number of deadlines. Things are settling down now...



I made this patchwork pouch for a friend in Ohio. Once again, it was inspired by Amy Karol's Artsy Clutch from Bend the Rules Sewing. (Sorry, I know I've mentioned it so many times already, but I love it.)



And, my daughters are really into worms right now. They talk about worms all the time. So, I made them some homemade worms. I like them so much that I'm hoping they'll be an item in my someday Etsy shop. They're very simple to make and fun, too. I've got some patchwork worms in mind for my next batch, so stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment