Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goodies

Just thought I'd share some thrift shop goodies with you today...





You must be thinking, wow, her house must be really cluttered! But, really, it's not. Brendon and I are good at purging things ongoingly. We bring things to Goodwill, and we Freecycle all the time.


If you don't know about Freecycle, check it out. Once you start Freecycling, you won't want to stop. People can offer things to others (free--the taker just has to come and pick the item(s) up) and people can post for things they need. Then, if someone has the item, he or she gets in touch for a pick up. It's so great and keeps many useful things from getting dumped into a landfill. You can find a home for almost anything. I Freecycled 31 shoeboxes to an art therapist who will use them for projects!

It makes me so happy when I give someone something that they want or need! And, people have helped me out as well.

This green bowl is one of my favorite finds. I believe it's Christenholm from Norway. (I'm over the moon for anything Scandinavian these days!)


Just plain cool.



Someday I'll find the tea and coffee canisters that go with these. LOL

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment