Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Farm Store



I know I've mentioned the farm store several times on my blog, so I thought I would share some pictures with you. I love going there, and so do the girls. They like to visit the cows and the chickens. I'm sorry I didn't get better pics of the chickens. They really are so beautiful--I love the light brown ones and the black and white striped ones. When we leave, Robin always says, "want chickens back, mom, want cows back." Ellie loves all the cats that run around the farm, too. The best thing about the farm store is it makes me want to cook.




Also thought I'd share this photo with you. Ellie and I have been making birdhouses out of Legos lately. Ellie likes to make them for our little owl fingerpuppet, which was a gift to Robin from our dear friend Schools. Hooty is his name.


No comments:

Post a Comment